We are in full swing of spring one whole week in advance! Cool season crops are putting out more leaves every day and we have already broken ground at 4 sites this year! Our recent call for a Sustainable Agriculture Internship received an overwhelming response and we are glad to be moving forward with the selection process in the next week. If you are interested in learning more about our internship, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be accepting new applicants every 4 weeks, so please get in touch with us for this unique learning opportunity.
We have a lot of great projects in the works, including a number of community events that we need your help with! If you want to volunteer a few hours with us in exchange for hands on experience in Sustainable Agriculture, consider spending the day with us at any of the following events
- March 17th – St. Patricks Day Celebration at Legends Brewery
- March 20th – Irish Festival in Churchill
- March 27th – Tricycle Gardens Workshop at Chimbarazoo Park
- April 1st – Leadership Metro Richmond Community Roots Project
- April 11th – Whats the 4/11 Job Fair at Carter Jones Park
- April 21st – VCU Earth Day Celebration at Monroe Park
- April 25th – Manchester Earth Day Festival
Please contact us if you are intersted in working with us for any of these events; or just make sure to come and check us out!